Thursday, April 15, 2010

JSON source for J2ME (mobile applications)


Javascript Object Notation (JSON) is a lightweight data-interchange format. It is easy for humans to read and write. It is easy for machines to parse and generate. I am trying to use it in for mobile application development.

Today I was looking for a JSON source code for Java Micro Edition (J2ME). After lots of googling I have found it from the following link:


https://meapplicationdevelopers.dev.java.net/source/browse/meapplicationdevelopers/demobox/mobileajax/lib/json/src/org/json/me/



rizzz86

5 comments:

Rahul said...

really its very important blog for iphoneenterprise mobility solutions</a

poona said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.




J2ME Application Development

rizzz86 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rizzz86 said...

Thanks @poona for comments. You can subscribe the feeds by clicking on "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)" link at the bottom of page. In this way you can get any new post update within your browser.

James Alter said...

Wow, that was such a relatable conversation. For newbies getting a job as a Website developer in Delhi is quite challenging due to competition. Then, I thought about starting freelancing part-time with Eiliana.com. With time I realised it's a great decision to work full-time. I quit my job and kept working with them for the last 4months, and I am very impressed.