Saturday, September 4, 2010

Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe (TTD)

TTD is one of my most favorite games that I have played and when I saw the 'Open' with it, I was really excited to install it on my Ubuntu OS.

The installation of Open TTD is difficult and you need to be a bit keera of shell scripting to do this job. I have followed all the steps on this link and managed to install OTTD successfully. After completing installation and launching the game I was really amazed by watching the same TTD main screen as what I was playing on my 'Windows OS' four years back.


The game is upgraded now and contains four different types of maps with each map containing different industries, disasters, vehicles etc. Maps are also really interesting with environment like a Desert area map, Snow area map, Toyland area map and a default one as well. I have some getty images of the game that are as follows:


All TTD lovers do enjoy this on your Linux OS.

rizzz86

No comments: