I last visited Karachi just a year ago and I feel dramatic positive change in Karachi in my current visit. Following are my observations:
- The scary mode in Karachi public is gone. They looks more energetic and motivated.
- Business is back and people are keen to invest in different sectors.
- Too many food places. People are investing in food centers most commons are Pizza outlets, BBQ's and Fast foods.
- Technology acceptance in small business which includes general stores, food chains, clinics etc.
- Chingchis are gone. Makes traffic a bit better
Hope things will become much better in coming time and the true potential of Karachi will rise.